Are you struggling to find ways to model prayer for your kids? As a parent, it can be challenging to know how to show your children the importance of having a conversation with God. In this video, we share a simple and effective way to make prayer a regular part of your child’s routine.
Join us as we reveal our nightly prayer routine with our kids, right after our full bedtime routine. We believe it’s a great way to put prayer in front of them and encourage them to have a conversation with God.
We also introduce the ACTS model – a simple and easy way to teach your kids how to pray. The model involves Adoring God, Confessing your sins and asking for forgiveness, Thanking God for what he’s done, and Supplicating or asking God to meet your needs and the needs of others.
If you’re looking for a practical way to introduce prayer to your kids, then this video is for you. With just two minutes of your time, you can learn how to model prayer to your children and help them grow in their faith.
– Please LIKE & LEAVE Comments on our Videos
– Subscribe to our Channel and Share us with your Friends
– Text the Word PARENTS to the Number 83000
– Bookmark/Favorite our Website https://OnPurposeParents.com
– Follow us on Instagram @SaddlebackParents
– Email us Your Story Parents@Saddleback.com